Sunday, September 19, 2010

19 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  19 weeks
Total weight gain? 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Gender?  Boy and Girl :)
Movement?  Still don't think so
Cravings?  No
What I miss?  running
Sleep?  Better - started using a body pillow - much more comfortable!
Best moment this week?  Finding out their genders!!
Symptoms?  Still feel pretty good!
What I look forward to?  Agreeing on names :)

Definitely getting bigger :)

We had a great weekend with my in-laws!  Justin's mom and I went shopping most of the day on Saturday.  She said the day was about me and we went to all the maternity places I could think of!  I racked up!
Skinny jeans, sweater, 5 shirts and 2 children books!!  Couldn't thank her enough for her generosity.  While we were having fun shopping, Justin and his Dad were taking down a bed and moving it to the attic and moving our other bed out of the nursery.  Looks great and was a big help.
Now we just have to have this yard sale I've been meaning to have for two months to clear out the rest :)
Hoping for Oct. 9th weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment