Thursday, May 26, 2011

Claire 4 months

Our sweet baby girl is 4 months old!!


And has more personality than ever! (can't you tell by that face!)
This beautiful girl slept til 6:45 this morning!!!  I am not sure if it is coincidence or if the teaspoon of cereal helped!  I woke up around 3:30 and pumped.  It's not so bad bc I usually wake up around that time bc I am used to it, get in a quick pump and go right back to bed.  It's helping me keep up with them.  You are a much better napper than you used to be.  You average a 1.5/2 hr nap 3-4 times a day

Claire, you are eating 5-6 times a day and taking 6 oz each time.  You drool a lot!!  I bet that means you are getting ready to start teething.  You wear a size 1/2 diaper and most of your clothes are 3-6 months (although they are a little big)  I love playing dress up with you.  One of my friends gave us a huge bag of hammy downs and I would have to dress you twice a day to go through all of them!  I love putting you in bows.  They look beautiful on you and everyone makes a comment if they don't see you with one on!!


You do a great job supporting your head.  Tummy time is a breeze for you.  At times you look like you are doing a yoga pose!  You can sit in your bumbo and play for long periods of time.  You kick your feet like crazy when you are on the play mat.  We still do our swimming motions when you are on your back!  (do the butterfly, butterfly, butterfly - do the back stroke, back stroke, back stroke - do the breast stroke, breast stroke, breast stroke - do the freestyle, freestyle, freestyle)  It seems to make you smile!  You love baths so I think you are going to be a fish in the pool - which opens this weekend!!

You have been making us laugh so much.  You are so predictable when we put you to bed.  You throw your head to the left and try to inch towards your bumper.  (Am I a bad mom for not removing your bumper?!)  You like to be snuggled up to it - kind of like when we hold you and you are sleepy, you put your face in our armpits!! lol  Last night when I came to check on you, you had done a 180 in your crib.  we laid you down one way and you had completely turned. Crazy.  I wish we had a video monitor so I could see how you do it!

 We love you so much and look forward to watching you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment