Monday, March 12, 2012

Great day!

I have to say today was one of the best days we have had in a long time.  Sure, most days are great because I get to spend them with the two cutest babies in the world, but that also comes with 5:30 wake times, whining, hitting, not sharing, crying, two babies wanting my attention at the same time, non nappers, throwing food and tantrums.  Today was NOT that day :)  I think I had a smile on my face ALL day!
This morning started off great because I got to sleep in til 6:35!!! I felt like a new woman!  Both Max and Claire woke up happy and well rested.  Justin was wonderful and already had their bottles made - this eliminated crankiness from them waiting on me.  After bottles, Max was loving on Claire.
We had a great play time after breakfast.  Max laughed more than I've ever heard him laugh and his smile and the sound of his laugh, melted my heart.  I might have even been close to tears.  It was awesome.  Claire was hilarious.  She has no fear and amazes me every day!
After a good morning nap, we headed to the gym.  I had a great workout and they did well in the gym nursery.  When I went to pick them up, the girl watching them had taken a picture and had to share.
We have one bouncy seat left in our play room and it is their new favorite thing to play with.  It's so funny to walk in and see them trying to fit in it! But they love it!!

After their afternoon nap, we went to my friend Lindsay's house. We have known each other since we were their age! Her son is almost 18 months old.  My best friend, Lindsey was also there with her precious 3 month old.  He was born at 30 weeks and is doing wonderful!  It was so neat to be with two of my best friends growing up and their children.
Love them!
Hoping tomorrow is just as great as today!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a fabulous day!! I can't believe you still make it to the gym with TWINS, yet I can't get there on my own.

    *hangs head in shame*

    Rock on, lady! I hope you have many more of the wonderful days, though I'm sure even on the crankiest of days you still can't help but beam when you get to stare at such gorgeous babes all day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winner, winner, I need you to check my blog and email me!

    Oh and I also can't believe you make it to the gym with twins!

    ReplyDelete