Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tricks on me!

*this post was started last night.. computer froze so I had to continue today*
First things first....  tonight, I got to hang out with my friend Heather, and while catching up, she informed me that she has seen Max walk.  Excuse me?? What? When? Apparently, my little buddy can walk, but has only showed this to Heather!!  We went to an Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon and I saw him take about 7-8 steps.  I was ecstatic!  Maybe this means we'll start to see him walking more often?!

The Hunt:
Everyone dressed their babes up, brought Easter baskets and eggs filled with goodies, and their cameras.

Claire's dress is tucked in her bloomers 
They were so excited about their new baskets! and loved the plastic eggs!

Too cool for skool!
All the moms taking pictures 
They were both a little fussy. Claire did a pretty good job picking up eggs and an even better job of taking Max's and putting them in hers!  Max stood with me most of the time.
still wearing his glasses!
Found the goodies!
Sunday is supposed to be 75 degrees and sunny.  Hopefully it will stay that way so we can do our own little Easter egg hunt!

1 comment: