Sunday, July 8, 2012

Five

Yesterday Justin and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary (as well as his birthday!).  We had a great day with the kiddos, laid out in their kiddie pool the back yard while they napped, took them to the Children's Museum and had a nice dinner date.
We couldn't decided where to eat, so we ended up at our "go to", Village Tavern.  We had about an hour by ourselves, then our best friends happened to show up... so much for an anniversary dinner!  If I'm not mistaken, they ate with us three years ago, and last year we met them out after our dinner!  Good thing we like them!


I remember how lucky I felt when we first met.  I couldn't imagine a life without Justin.  He is my everything.  The most loyal, sweet, caring, handsome, understanding man I know.  Not to mention an awesome dad.  He works so hard to support us and allow me to stay home.  He has made me happy in ways I'd never dream.
One of my favorite pictures from the wedding... I'm pretty sure this was the last dance of the night.  He had stepped on part of my train so we had to tie it up!  Such a fun day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You guys look so happy in that photo :) and you still do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had a great anniversary and your husband a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!! you are the winner, please check my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete