Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cayman Brac Wedding part 1

First things first... I could not have gone on this week long trip without the support of my husband.  My best friend was getting married, I went to a tropical island and he stayed home with the kids.  Husband of the year!  Icing on the cake... he did not have one complaint the whole week and the house was spotless when I got home.  That's LOVE!

Now~I think I've been putting off this post bc there is so many great pictures and so much to talk about. I'm just going to split the week up.

Cayman Brac is a part of the Cayman Islands and is in the Caribbean.  My friend's parents moved there a few years ago and was first attracted to this small island bc of the scuba diving.  The water is beautiful!


The first few days we just kept things calm.  The weather was beautiful!  The Maid of Honor and I went for a run in the mornings then headed straight for the lounge chairs!

There was a lot of reading in peace and quiet!

Monday night we had a personal chef come and make us dinner.  She made fish tacos that were delish!

Tuesday I helped the Bride with the set up of her tables and some crafts.  I'm telling ya, she went all out on her decorations.

cool cruise ship in front of our house

Wednesday was a rainy day and went on an island tour.  I was kind of "meh" about going, but it turned out to be so much fun!



One of our stops was at Foots' house.  he is an artist that does a lot of sculpting.  His work is interesting!



  Partaaay time with tomorrows post!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun time! I love the flowers all over her table!

    ReplyDelete