Friday, June 13, 2014

Pure Barre


A few months ago I bought a living social deal for Pure Barre.  I had heard all about it and what a great workout it was.  I needed to try.  I had no idea what I was getting into!  Very challenging and different from anything I have ever done.

The class is very fast paced that focuses on isometric movements in your arms, hips, core, thighs, and "seat".  While in position you start to shake from your muscles fatiguing.  It is crazy how much my legs shake...often making me laugh.  I still get confused with "tucking".  You hear, "press and tuck, press and squeeze, press and hold" over and over.

I'm hoping to see results by the end of next week! Even just a little more tone will be nice!  I don't know that I'll be able to keep up the classes bc they are ridiculously expensive!  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment