Monday, July 21, 2014

Lately

So, it's been a while since I posted.  Just enjoying the days of summer!  Last week we went to a splash park.  The kids loved it and the best part was that it was free!  It's nice to change things up.  Hopefully we can go back this week.

We went to my Aunt's pool this weekend.  Max and Claire were in the pool for over two hours!  They basically had the pool to themselves and loved every minute.  Max even went off the diving board multiple times.  I would catch him, then he would swim to the side!  After the first few he started doing air ninja kicks!

They ate up all the attention this weekend.  All of my mom's sisters were in town and showered them with attention.  Claire hung with all the women.  There's something about being the first grandkids!

Claire has started to play hair dresser.  She loves to fix my hair then take pics of it!

OH... They have finally started going to bed without me laying down with them.  This is HUGE!  There were some nights I would lay down with them for an hour before they fell asleep.  All thanks to my Mother-in-law for getting it started and giving me the push I needed!

They each have a folder and in the morning they put a sticker if they slept by themselves!  Stickers are gone and folder is full!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a splash park near us, I always hear great things about them. And can I just say Max looks 10 in those pictures of him jumping in the pool! Way to go kiddos on going to bed on your own! I have a feeling we may have to do something similar when the time comes to get Chloe out of her crib. Seriously...she is going to be in that thing until she's 5!

    ReplyDelete