Monday, October 13, 2014

So, It's Been a While

It's been over two weeks since I last blogged.  Since then, I've aged.  Had my 33rd birthday yesterday, the 12th.
Saturday night we went out to dinner with friends!

And Sunday, we had dinner and cake at my Parents' house.

Max crying bc we told him he couldn't eat the party hat!

Mom made my favorite pound cake.  The best part is the top and since it was my birthday cake, I got the whole top!
In other news, I've just been keeping up with two wild three year olds!  They have been keeping me busy and are funnier than ever!

We rejoined The Natural Science Center and visited the Tigers

and survived tornado like winds!

Went to a fall festival! Only it was 80 degrees!


And two of my favorite cell phone pictures:  Max likes to sleep with a toy at night.  This particular night he had a tight grip on this circus toy for hours! The other day during nap, he slept with his new batman rain boots! Love him... sweetest boy ever!

The other day I had an audience while mowing the grass! Claire is sitting in her doll stroller saying The Pledge of Allegiance!  Girl cracks me up!

Not much else going on. Hope to be back to blogging more frequently!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you and sounds like you've been busy. Happy birthday!! And that last picture has me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they did get to eat the whole party hat cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love those party hat cupcakes. So cute! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete