Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life Lately

The past few weeks have been crazy.  Snow, more snow, then the stomach bug!  Last week Max and Claire had the stomach bug, Claire at the beginning of the week, Max at the end. - which meant we were contained to the house.  Last week was also their school's consignment sale. I am on the committee which means I have to work a lot of shifts.  Thankfully, mom stepped in to help with the kids so I could still work most of my shifts.  The craziest thing that happened last week -- we put our house on the market.  It went "live" on Friday!


We worked really hard last week doing yard work (on the only day that wasn't cold and rainy), cleaning and decluttering getting ready for the Realtor to take pics.  She came Wednesday, house went on market on Friday.  Our next door neighbors also put their house on the market this week.  Don't think it looks great to have to houses side by side for sale, but ours is in a lot better shape so makes it show better!  We have already had four showings, one Friday, three Sunday!  It has been a chore to keep house spotless, but it is so nice to always have it clean! Much more relaxing!  

Our next step is to find a rental.  We are going to build next house, but that will not start until this summer.  

Sunday, after doing more work to the house, we left for my maternity pictures.  A friend from high school did them.  She was awesome. She was quick and she was fun!  She styled the whole shoot.  She provided my dress then told me what I need for Justin and the kids.  She was going for a vintage look.  I'm dying to see the rest of the pictures.  She posted five on facebook, just enough for a tease!
So here I am, 31 weeks pregnant -- 32 weeks on Friday!  In less than two months we will be meeting our no name, #3!


In other random news, Max slept until 8:00 this morning.  That has never happened!  It was glorious! Time change is kind to our family!

hanging with Mom while Claire was at dance

This girl!

2 comments:

  1. The maternity photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Good luck with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the rest of your maternity pictures!!

    I hope your house sells quickly. It is a pain trying to keep the house spotless all the time, and I can't imagine doing it pregnant like I've told you before. The house right next to ours and right across the street were also on the market the same time ours was and they were both foreclosures. Yeah, it sucked, but eventually we were able to move on. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete