Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas 2015

I love Christmas! It's crazy how you spend so much time and excitement leading up to the day, then it's over in a blink of the eye!  Christmas eve is my favorite tradition.  As a kid, we would go to my Nana and Papa's house for a huge dinner, usually lamb!  All of my mom's sisters and their families would be there. I loved it.  Now that our families have all grown, it's usually just my brother, parents and my family ~ sometimes my aunts and cousins that live here in Greensboro.

Also, Claire and I have gone to get our nail painted for the past three years! Love this tradition!


Christmas Eve dinner at my parent's house ~
Kate's first Christmas!

Payne twins (Landyn and Brooke ~ 4), Kate, Fredrick twins (Max and Claire ~ 4 ~ five in Jan.)

In matching pjs, we read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

I was just as excited as they were about Christmas morning! After wrapping all the Santa presents, Claire woke up around 11 asking if Santa had come... then went to lay down with her until around 12, Kate was up at 3, and then again at 5:45 when Claire woke up again.... so we went to see what Santa had brought at 6am! It was a long day, but I loved every minute!



....and just realized the rest of my pics haven't been uploaded to my icloud yet ~ so post 2 coming soon!

1 comment: